Monday 13 September 2010

81.___Cornwall, what we did in pictures.

We had a great time in the few days we were in Cornwall, none of us wanted to come home and back to work! I had the short straw of working the day after we got back, I wasn't impressed with the early starts! When my alarm went off at 7.20 all I wanted to do was open the balcony door and see the sea, what I was actually faced with was a rainy morning. Not happy.

The first day we were there, after the drive from Weston we had a lovely lunch in the hotel's bar on the terrace and headed down to the beach for a bit of paddling.


On our first full day at Watergate we spent the day in wetsuits body boarding, which was so much fun! I was the youngest one of us and we all found it brilliant, D & T even went back later in the week! Yes I do have photographic evidence of this, and no, I'm not going to show you!

The Wednesday was The Boyfriend's 21st, which I'll get to later. We had a brilliant day at the beautiful Kynance Cove, which is down near the Lizard and about an hour and a bits drive from the hotel.


The Boyfriend 

The View

On our last day we headed off to Padstow, which is lovely, it's a small town with lots of gorgeous independent shops, selling some really beautiful gifts and cards. 



Cornwall is lovely, definitely go if you haven't already, we're already planning our next trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment