Sunday 26 September 2010

87.____Stella McCartney for Adidas

New term, new university, new start. So, with that in mind, I've got myself a gym membership for the first time, which I've already used... good start! Being the practical person that I am, and because The Boyfriend wanted to go, when we were in London we headed off to the Adidas shop. Apart from most of the women's range being in pink - yes, Adidas, I am a girl, but no, it doesn't mean I want to wear pink to the gym! They had a lovely range, in purples and silvers, this range is designed by Stella McCartney and is lovely, but unfortunately the price tag isn't so lovely.

£120.00

£50.00

£65.00
£50.00

£50.00

All images and prices from www.sweatybetty.com

Once I'd realised the price, I swiftly moved away from the rack, however, if I go often enough, I may be able to justify spending so much money on gym clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment