Thursday 27 May 2010

23.____My Make Up Bag...

"Vanity of Vanity, all is Vanity"

Thought I'd share something about myself with you & here it is:

Bit of a mess I know, but there it is, apparently you can tell a lot about a person by what they put in their make up bags, I currently have; 

  • 2 Hair Bobbles
  • 1 Hair Grip
  • 1 Nail file
  • 1 Pair of Tweezerman Tweezers
  • Benefit Dandelion 
  • Benefit Hoola
  • Clinique Eye Palet
  • Trish McEvoy Eye Palet
  • Chanel Quattro Eye Palet
  • Chanel Blusher
  • Laura Mercier Mascara
  • Clinique Mascara
  • Estee Lauder Nutritious Foundation
  • Clinique Blusher
  • Mac Eye Palet
  • Barry M Nail Varnish
  • Avon Lipstick
  • Mac Eye Shadow
  • Maybelline Kohl Pencil
  • Marks & Spencer Eye Liner
  • Collection 2000 Liquid Eye Liner
  • Clinique Lipstick
  • Chanel Lipstick Sample
  • Natural Collection Eye Liner
  • Maybelline Lipstick
  • Estee Lauder Mascara and Concealer Duo
  • Chanel Beaute Initiale Sample
  • Laura Mercier & Trish McEvoy Make up Brushes
Ever wondered why your handbag was so heavy? I've just found out why mine is! Some of what in there is brilliant - the Chanel & Benefit are great, however, the Laura Mercier Mascara doesn't agree with my eyes particularly, I bought a Maybelline Super Mascara - a yellow one, in a huge bottle, that is actually brilliant. 

As you can tell, I love make up & I'm not ashamed to say that I do spent a lot of money on it, a friend of mine used to be a model, it was her in fact who bought me the MAC eye palet, and she has taught me a lot about what to wear and how to wear unusual colours.

The latest trends are nude lipsticks and pale pastel nails, especially turquoise, which is why there is a Maybelline lipstick in there and a Barry M nail varnish, as well as why I currently sport Lemon Yellow nails, and why there is a bottle of it on my bed at home. The Beaute Initiale coincidentally is brilliant, smells gorgeous but is hugely expensive so I treasure the sample and would beg any more from any nice Chanel lady who would like to give me some more!

2 comments:

  1. this a great read, ave a great day Char,
    it is the first time am reading about an exhaustive list ...ave fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sorry but who are you?

    ReplyDelete