Wednesday 21 July 2010

46.____Yesterday I...

Had a CACI facial at Mimi Spa in Burton - the girls are so lovely there, I'd definitely recommend going.


According to www.faceliftadvice.com





"CACI Facial Toning
A CACI non surgical face lift is an electronic beauty treatment using a CACI machine. CACI face lift treatments lift the face by toning facial muscles, smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles and preventing sagging skin. 
When you go to the gym, you work your muscles to give yourself a better body shape, so why not work out your face and keep that in better shape too.
The beauty of the CACI face lift is that it is actually a pleasant relaxing facial treatment which may be combined with  products to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. So lay back on the couch while the CACI machine does the hard work!
Think of a CACI face lift as insurance your face, a monthly pampering treatment to keep you looking young."

I know I'm generally considered a bit young for this sort of treatment but following 2 neck operations 2 years ago, I had some nerve damage which has left me with an irritating droopy eye. I know The Boyfriend keeps saying that I'm the only one that notices it but it really gets on my nerves! 

Hopefully I'll see some positive results and my winky eye will have gone! I'll let you know about the results, I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment