Wednesday 4 August 2010

61.____Burberry do make up!

I thought I'd look into Burberry make up, especially as we're heading to London next month, so I thought I'd give myself an excuse to go and try it out!


Clockwise from left: Burberry Beauty Sheer Eyeshadow in Almond, Burberry Beauty Sheer Foundation in Trench, Burberry Beauty Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil in Midnight Brown, Burberry Beauty Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick in Nudge Beige, Burberry Beauty Light Glow Natural Blush in Russet


I love the packaging, and as far as luxury make up goes, it's not too expensive, the eyeshadow is £22, the mascara is £21, the eyeliner £15, foundation ranging from £30-£34, blusher between £28-£30, lip liner £15, lip gloss £ 18 and lipstick £22.  Prices from www.harrods.com

I'm very tempted to treat myself and try it out, I'll let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this looks so pretty! If you do get the chance to try it out, please let us know if it is as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do,promise! I really hope it is as good as it looks or it'll be a huge disappointment!

    ReplyDelete