Wednesday 20 October 2010

105.____The elusive cape.

After having a bad experience with a cape, I'm reluctant to try another one, however, I have seen some gorgeous ones, especially in and around uni. These are the best ones I've seen so far, I'm still looking, the one I bought was gorgeous, and looked great on the model but made me look like a very short, obese version of myself. My mum took one look at me and burst out laughing, needless to say, I sent it back sharpish!

Zara Checked Cape with Leather Inset £79.99

River Island Grey Wool Piped Swing Cape Coat £59.99

This is the brilliantly priced Kasey Cropped Cape in Grey £14.99

Karen Millen Camel Cape £225.00

French Connection Crusade Cape £150.00

Images from French Connection, Karen Millen, Misguided Fashion & Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment