Saturday 2 October 2010

90.____Terri Hatcher

I am a huge Desperate Houswives fan, I won't deny it, so, obviously when I saw an article on Marie Claire about one of the stars, Terri Hatcher, I was curious. Terri Hatcher filmed a documentary/article for Opera, about her being turned from 'the hardworking mom at home' to 'the glamorous TV actress'. I really admire her for doing it, needless to say, she doesn't always look as spectacular as she does on TV and it's nice, for normal people to know that. That without a team of hair and make up artists she looks like we all do when we wake up!

This isn't the first time that the actress has gone make up free to prove a point, she posted this picture, as well as others on Facebook to prove that she isn't using botox.



The picture is from Terri Hatchers Facebook and is also available on Marie Claire's website.

I, on behalf of all women, would like to thank Terri Hatcher for going make up free and as she said; 
'The only thing I can say is that I'm willing to be filmed naked in the bathtub on behalf of woman feeling good about themselves.'

So, Thank you Terri, sincerely, for making us realise that you are normal, just like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment