Sunday 10 October 2010

95.___American Apparel

My flatmate introduced me to this shop, there's one in Leeds so I'd seen it before but never ventured in, she gets most of her staple basics from there and they look brilliant. The only downside is that it's quite expensive, but we students justify the price with the durability as they last for years.

Here's my current wishlist;
Medium leather carry-all pouch £40.00

Sesame street girls print wool denim woven cotton tote £15.00

Nylon tricot figure skater dress £39.00

Oxford shirt dress £46.00

Sheer jersey scoop back dress £44.00

There's some tops that I want too, but I know what they look like in the shop but not online, which I think are around £30.00 each. All of these are available on http://store.americanapparel.co.uk and in store.

All images from American Apparel website.

1 comment:

  1. haha! this is amazing! i love the shirt dress and the carry-all pouch, and i have the figure-skater dress. good call missy.

    ReplyDelete