Sunday 3 October 2010

91.___Start London

I was being nosey on Brix Smith Start's website earlier, and found some great pieces, which brilliantly are in the sale. These are firmly on my wishlist, now, just to find the funds! Good job I've been frantically applying for jobs, hopefully one will turn up.

This is a gorgeous Maison Martin Margiela dress with sheer back detail, which was £410.00 and is currently £220.00
This is a very rock chic piece, a studded wallet by SONIA by Sonia Rykiel, with a leopard print interior, which started life at £89.50 and is now £59.50

This dress is my favourite, a navy sleeveless crochet detail dress by Vanessa Bruno which is seriously reduced from £179.00 to £79.00
Finally, one for the boys, I can see The Boyfriend or Little Brother wearing this tie, which is a bright blue basket weave slim Mr Start tie, which is £29.50 reduced from £59.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment