Thursday 11 November 2010

122.____Christmas Stockings

Christmas is undoubtedly my absolute favourite time of year, when I'm sat in my lounge with my parents and grandparents all is right in the world. And yes, Santa does still visit, so in preparation of this, I thought I'd look at the best stockings around, having spotted some in Marks & Spencer and Jack Wills.

This is the Pentridge Stocking, at £29.00 which comes in four different designs:
Navy-Pink

Fairisle

Navy-White

Union Jack

I have to admit that I can't choose between these, I love them all, and I also know the perfect people to give them too, but they are a tad pricey. Jack Wills would do a lot better if they offered student discount, as it would just give you that little push to pay such a lot of money.

Marks & Spencer have outdone themselves this year offering such a wide selection that there is one for every member of the family and more!




The prices range from £2.50 - £15.00 available here.

There is also a huge selection on Not On The High Street, I've picked out my favourites.

Cotton Stocking by Loosethread £24.00

Dear Santa Leather Look Stocking by The Orchard £24.00

Have a brilliant time looking & hopefully santa will fill yours will all sorts of amazing treats!

Images from Jack Wills, M&S and Not On The High Street.



No comments:

Post a Comment