Sunday 21 November 2010

130.___My pick of the Vogue Christmas List

Once again, Vogue have released their Christmas list of incredibly fashionable gifts, and, as always they have picked some incredible things, here's my pick of the list.
I'm a huge fan of 'coffee table' books, and the more that I see, the more I think I'm going to have to invest in a coffee table in my bedroom! I don't have one, nor do I have room to put one but that's not the point! I'll have fun window shopping at least! This book is brilliant, effectively the covers of all the back issues of Vogue magazine in one place, sells for £45.00.

I love Jo Malone, there's a gorgeous boutique in Leeds where I spend a lot of time, I'm just waiting until I can afford to mix my own perfume, they have some amazing sets. This is the festive Pine & Eucalyptus set available here starting at £38.00.

This is the oh so gorgeous Miller Harris Bouton de Rose Scented Candle, in a collaboration with Manolo Blahnik, I'd love one of these, the design is just beautiful! Available here for £36.00.

When it rains, it rains shoes! This is the Manolo Blahnik for London Undercover umbrella, which is amazing, especially as the shoes are on the lining, so The Boyfriend doesn't think I'm obsessed, although as he's reading this he'll know. Available at London Undercover for £95.00.

I love these cute Moschino ballet pumps, they are £74.00 and from Moschino

This tee is great, it's gorgeous, plus when you buy it, you do your bit for charity, it's sold by the E J Foundation, to raise awareness for their campaign to end child labour. The design on this particular tee is by Richard Nicoll.

These are the perfect gift for the sophisticated man in your life, or The Boyfriend's dad, this gorgeous handkerchief set is £25.00 from Selfridges.

These are the cutest keyrings I have ever seen!  They are from Prada & are £100.00.

These are the NARS limited collection film inspired nail varnishes they are £13.00 and available from all NARS stockists.

This is the gorgeous and incredibly useful Trish McEvoy make up brush set, which I'm lucky enough to already own, I got these for my 18th birthday when I was in New York last year, I can definitely recommend them, although they do come with a hefty price tag of £175.00, from Harvey Nichols. The thing to remember with brushes is that they are an investment so the price is well worth it!

This is the Felix Rey The Lovebirds clutch, I'm not sure if it's practical or not but it's very cute, from Urban Outfitters, at £110.00.

I love Laduree macaroons & these are the John Galliano for Laduree, the boxes are beautiful, 6 macaroons for £11.00, 8 for £13.40 and 18 for £29.70, from Laduree.

 This is the history of the Boot by Bradley Quinn, £26.00 from Laurence King.
I really want this, it's an advent calendar made by L'Oreal, which includes miniatures of it's top beauty brands, which is perfect for me, as I can't have chocolate so this is the best alternative. Available from Selfridges for £60.00.



I really want this book, it is a window into the lives of some major designers, including moodboards and interviews. Available from Laurence King for £28.00.
This is the perfect gift for The Boyfriend or any guy in your life from Bally, although the price tag is slightly large at £695.00.

This is the Burberry lip charm, which I love, I'm a huge fan of their make up & I will be blogging about that at a later date, it's very slick and chic although at £60.00 not sure I can justify it.

This is another of the amazing coffee table books, another from Laurence King, praising the modern designers, I can't wait to read it! £30.00

Images from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment